Superlight full body protection during extended exposure to cold and wet environment.
- Entry through waterproof T-Zip on running across the shoulders on the back panel.
- Flyer for easy relief is also equipped with a T-Zip.
- Double-Pull adjustment system in the waist allows even distribution of tension in a single motion.
- Neck and wrist latex seals.
- The torso of the suit is made out of 4 layer highly breathable fabric - Airfour light for maximum comfort while the pants remain from more durable Airfour fabric.
- Exposed areas of elbows, knees, sitting area and the outsoles of the socks are reinforced with abrasion resistant Cordura.
- The suit provides amazing heat comfort without restricting mobility.
WARNING: Using a drysuit is a pleasant experience but it can be also very dangerous if all zippers are not closed properly, there is a sudden rip in a suit or a tear on the latex cuffs. In case you notice any of these on your suit, get out of the water immediately. Apply lubricant to the slider of the T-Zips regularly that will allow easier opening and closing and will prolong the longevity of the zipper.