Neoprene shorts offer great versatility of use.
- They are cut into a sitting position.
- The optimal combination of three materials provides maximum comfort and durability.
- The back panel is made of 1.5 mm neoprene resilient to pressure damage.
- Of the same thickness 1.5 mm the neoprene in the front offers more flexibility.
- The side panels and crotch are made of extremely flexible only 0.5 mm thin neoprene.
- On the back panels there is anti-slippery coating for a better grip in a kayak or a raft.
- Thanks to this combination of materials and features the shorts fit nicely on the body without restricting movement.
Extra thin and extremely elastic double sided neoprene rubber. Suits made of this neoprene are highly comfortable, they fit as a skin.
Classic neoprene foam has both sides laminated with flexible knit.