Farmer John made out of 4 mm thick neoprene.
- It is the thickest / warmest neoprene protection in our product line.
- It is designed for rafting, canyoning and rescue but can be used for all water sport activities.
- Suitable for both personal and commercial use.
- Using various types of rubber types we achieved the optimal combination of mobility and insulation.
- The front entry zipper is equipped with two pullers for easy relief.
- Abrasion resistant Tatex is used in exposed areas.
- Tatex will be appreciated when sitting on a raft or in a canoe where its adhesive characteristic prevents you from sliding or slipping.
- Shins are reinforced with Supratex.
- SMILER is very durable piece of equipment and can withstand rough handling.
Classic neoprene foam has both sides laminated with flexible knit.
Neoprene rubber is laminated with a layer of very elastic and abrasion resistant knit.
Double sided neoprene rubber coated with a rubber layer, abrasion resistant, adhesive, provides high heat comfort. It is used to reinforce strained parts and to protect from cold.