Drysuit for women.
- It provides full body protection against cold water and weather.
- The cut is adjusted to fit female body type comfortably.
- The entry on the back panel in the shoulder area is secured with water-tight zipper.
- The same zipper is also in the area of lower back and thighs for easy relief.
- The waist is adjustable using "DoublePull" system.
- Latex cuffs around the neck and wrists are protected by outside neoprene cuffs.
- Elbows / forearms, knees and the sitting area is reinforced with abrasion resistant Cordura.
- Drysuits provides maximum heat comfort without compromising mobility.
WARNING: Using a drysuit is a pleasant experience but it can be also very dangerous if all zippers are not closed properly, there is a sudden rip in a suit or a tear on the latex cuffs. In case you notice any of these on your suit, get out of the water immediately. Apply lubricant to the slider of the T-Zips regularly that will allow easier opening and closing and will prolong the longevity of the zipper.
CORDURA = PAD 500D. Very durable nylon fabric with excellent tensile properties, even when displayed to diesel fuel and detergent. Highly abrasion resistant and strong in tension.
This four-layer material features some incredible characteristics. The top layer is made of the nylon Taffeta. The inside is made of a light microporous coating and hydrophilic membrane. WP25.000mm, MVP15.000g/m2/24Hrs.