Dry suit developed in cooperation with professional rescuers.
- Entry zipper is situated in the front panel.
- Latex wrist cuffs and neck seal are protected with neoprene.
- Both jacket and pants are made of AirFour material.
- Sitting area, knees and elbows are protected with Cordura.
- Watertight Cordura socks to keep your feet dry.
- The suit can be equipped with an air vent.
- The inner braces can be used to adjust the length of the suit.
CORDURA = PAD 500D. Very durable nylon fabric with excellent tensile properties, even when displayed to diesel fuel and detergent. Highly abrasion resistant and strong in tension.
This four-layer material features some incredible characteristics. The top layer is made of the nylon Taffeta. The inside is made of a light microporous coating and hydrophilic membrane. WP25.000mm, MVP15.000g/m2/24Hrs.