High end touring PFD suited for the most extreme conditions on the open ocean.
- Wide shoulder straps are padded with a neoprene and are easily adjustable.
- Combination of two side straps and a waist strap – all adjustable, helps to fit the vest on all body types.
- Front zipper makes it very easy to take the vest on and off.
- There are two large zipper pockets in the front (pair of thermo-pockets).
- A pocket to hold a knife a dock for a drinking tube.
- A large pocket in the back can hold a drinking bladder, it has a special holder for a flare too.
- Drinking tube is to be pulled through a neoprene tunnel in of the shoulder paddings.
- For safety, the vest features several reflexive elements as well as a whistle.
- The vest is not equipped with a safety harness.
|Size||S / M||L / XL||2XL|
|Weight (kg)||30 - 75||50 - 90||80+|
Very soft and flexible closed-cell foam, with low relative density, resistant to chemicals, petroleum products and humidity, it will not rot and it is easy to clean and maintain.
Very durable polyester fabric has excellent tensile properties, is resistant to diesel fuel and detergent. It is abrasion resistant and strong in tension.