PFD designed specifically for high performance racing.
It is approved and certified by the International Canoe Federation (ICF) as vest suitable for a white water competition.
- ISO 12402-5 and ISO 12402-6
- The highlight of this vest is the low profile of its front panel.
- Shoulder panels made of neoprene are flexible and comfortable.
- Hidden inside these panels are high tension straps so the product meets safety standards.
- Foam is shaped to better copy a human body.
- The vest is adjustable using three consecutive straps running around the torso.
- SALUKI fits perfectly without restricting motion.
- The vest is available in two variations – for kayakers and canoeist.
- The difference is in the length of the vest.
|Size||XS||S / M||L / XL|
|Weight (kg)||30 - 60||35 - 75||50 - 90|
|Buyoancy ICF (N)||50||54||54|
Very light closed-cell polyethylene foam.
Light nylon fabric with good tensile properties, resistant to diesel fuel and detergent. It is abrasion resistant and quite strong in tension.
Classic neoprene foam has both sides laminated with flexible knit.