This PFD is suited for high-performance touring and competition requiring endurance.
- ISO 12402-5 and ISO 12402-6
- One of the main advantages is extremely low profile of front panel allowing paddler a full range of motion without restrain.
- Shoulder straps are made out of soft and flexible neoprene.
- Hidden inside the shoulder panels there are two high-tension straps ensuring that the vest meets all safety standards.
- Stamina is equipped with a pair of three adjustable straps.
- The straps make sure the vest fits nicely on the body and does not slide around when paddling.
- There is a large front pocket in the front as well as two smaller pockets to warm up cold hands.
- Large back pocket can hold a bladder and strategically placed hooks keep the drinking tube in place.
- There are reflexive elements on the back and shoulders.
|Size||S / M||L / XL||2XL|
|Weight (kg)||30-75||50 - 90||80+|
Very soft and flexible closed-cell foam, with low relative density, resistant to chemicals, petroleum products and humidity, it will not rot and it is easy to clean and maintain.
Very light closed-cell polyethylene foam.
Light nylon fabric with good tensile properties, resistant to diesel fuel and detergent. It is abrasion resistant and quite strong in tension.